Natalie & Robert
I have to tell you the story of Nat and Rob, a couple I had the honour to have as clients. We met at the beginning of 2019 and we decided to pick October 6th, 2020 as a date for their wedding day.
Despite everything that happen related to Covid, we managed to resist until the last, without postponing and their dream seemed to come true.
On October 2nd 2020 (4 days before the wedding day) I reeived the worst call ever for the bride and groom. They had Covid. We postponed the wedding to 2021, without choosing a date because of all the guests were in Australia and could not travel (unfortunately, this is still not possible even now). Together we decided to choose July 6th, as a date, without being able to have their guests attending the wedding, stuck in Australia.
10 days prior the wedding day I was informed that a 5-days quarantine became mandatory for people coming from the UK (obviously guess were Natalie and Robert came from!!!!!) but we didn’t give up again.
We decided to do the quarantine anyway, finding an airbnb that could host them (all the hotels gave us negative answer) and we made it !!!
I was so honored to be part of their most beautiful day and I will always have them in my heart.